Since the dawn of sales, cold calling has been the cornerstone of many a new business. The universally popular sales method is, without a doubt, one of the best tactics for modern commerce, but it does have its challenges. READ MORE
Everybody loves free stuff but most people don’t really like cheap stuff. The team at eCoast Marketing has compiled some fun and interesting ideas for memorable sales giveaways. READ MORE
Intel and a major distributor asked eCoast Marketing to recruit partners into a new channel marketing initiative, educate the partners, and generate new business opportunities. READ MORE
Effective event planning requires organization, creativity, and a lot of hard work. Conducting live in-person and online events are one of the most effective and popular ways to create new business opportunities. In fact, in a recent survey conducted by Bizzabo (an event management software platform), 31% of event marketers believed that events are the most effective marketing channel over digital advertising, email marketing, and content marketing.
Fast growing technology companies rely on their sales development team to generate revenue and growth. A successful sales organization relies on high quality leads to support this growth. Failure to meet expectations can leave a company stuck in the trenches.
Managing and growing an internal sales development team can be very challenging. One option available to sales leaders is to outsource some or all of their sales development needs.
This article reviews 10 questions sales leaders should ask when evaluating sales development outsourcing companies.
It is common practice for B2B companies to use marketing automation software to automatically contact and nurture unqualified or dormant sales leads. Still, after numerous emails, many leads do not respond or participate in email campaigns. What can sales development reps (SDRs) do to help ‘move the process along’? READ MORE
If you convert 25% of your B2B sales leads into opportunities, what happens to the other 75%? Many will be marked as bad leads or disqualified in the early stages of the lead generation process. Other leads will convert into opportunities, but most never leave the sales funnel. Why are these leads left behind? The growing “dead” or “dormant” lead pool is driven by 5 factors. READ MORE